Please open www.masterpte.com.au
REPEATED EXAM MATERIAL
A MUST READ BEFORE PTE EXAM
- Don’t fall into the trap of over-confidence and develop a lax attitude just before the exam.
- Remember that there is NO room for fear but there needs to be complete attentiveness towards the test. You must answer certain questions and remind yourself of the tips to tackle each one just at the right time.
- Be a bit aggressive towards tests and must manage your time wisely.
- Take care of spelling and grammar rules.
- Must take something sweet/coffee before the exam. Must keep your passport as identity with you.
- You’re allowed to play with a free hand in the exam, don’t get panic if you make mistakes.
- DON’T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT AS YOUR ID WITH YOU
Prayers for your success 🤲
Master Trainer Hafiz